Affordable & Reliable Pest Control In El Cajon, California
Incorporated in 1912, El Cajon, CA, is a great San Diego suburb located less than 20 miles east of the city. Many families come here to settle down, and unfortunately, that includes families of pests. All year long, El Cajon homes are susceptible to pest infestation, and that poses a long list of health and safety risks for you and your family. The best way to deal with your pest control needs is to reach out to the professionals, and you’ve come to the right place.
Lockwood Pest Control is here to take care of all your pest control needs. We service homes throughout San Diego County and the surrounding areas. As a U.S. Air Force veteran-owned and -operated company, we hold our services to a high standard of excellence. Our treatments are thorough, customized, and always guaranteed. Whatever your pest problems, you’re not in it alone. Call today to schedule your free inspection.
Home Pest Control El Cajon, CA
If you want to secure dependable pest protection for your El Cajon home, and all those inside of it, it’s in your best interest to rely on quality services from the pest professionals. Lockwood Pest Control offers comprehensive residential pest solutions that protect you and your loved ones from household infestation.
Our process includes the following:
- Customer consultation and review of findings
- Answer any homeowner questions
- Propose and agree on service plan and costs
- Regular or organic products (at no additional charge)
- Average service time of 1-2 hours
- Interior and exterior treatments
- No contracts or long commitments
From start to finish, Lockwood Pest Control remains dedicated to protecting local homes from a variety of common area intruders. Some of our services include rodent control, gopher control, German cockroach control, and flea and tick control. Get in touch with us today to discuss your residential pest control needs; we’re here to help.
The Best Way To Control Rodents In El Cajon, CA
Here in El Cajon, local rodents like to find refuge in our crawl spaces and attics. Rodents aren’t a welcome sign in any home; they contaminate surfaces and transmit diseases, posing a real health threat to those on the property.
If you want to try to prevent a rodent infestation from occurring, here are a few effective pieces of advice:
- Seal entry points and block off cracks and crevices.
- Keep living areas clean, eliminate clutter, and store trash in a metal container with a tightly fitted lid.
- Store food and belongings in gnaw-proof containers.
- Keep woodpiles and tree trimmings away from home and garage.
These preventive measures can certainly help, but rodents can be sneaky, and they’re not so easy to get rid of. For the most lasting, effective rodent control services in the area, contact Lockwood Pest Control today. Our rodent control and prevention methods give your El Cajon property lasting protection from infestation.
Creative Ways To Keep Gophers Off Your El Cajon, CA Property
Here in California, gophers are a frequent visitor. Gophers are rodents that are active all year long, and they’re known for destroying lawns. They spend time underground, digging tunnels and burrowing into the dirt to travel from one place to the next.
If you want to keep gophers off your El Cajon property, here are four tips to consider:
- Apply castor oil (a gopher deterrent) in your soil to protect plant roots.
- Install fencing to create a physical barrier around your yard.
- Put mulch and gravel around plants to make it more difficult to dig through.
- Use a lawn roller to pack your dirt tight, making it hard for them to dig through the soil.
If you’re seeing horseshoe-shaped mounds of dirt, or noticeable damage to plants and vegetation, you may have a gopher problem on your hands. The best way to deal with gopher activity is to reach out to an experienced pest professional. Lockwood Pest Control is your best source for complete gopher control and prevention services, so call today.
Here's How Homeowners In El Cajon, CA Can Prevent Cockroaches
Cockroaches are unsanitary pests that are known for causing widespread contamination. It can be hard to get control of cockroaches once they infest, but there are some things you can do to reduce your chances of experiencing a cockroach infestation in the first place.
Prevention is key, which is why you should do the following:
- Apply weather stripping around windows and doors.
- Don’t leave any food out (pet food included).
- Store food in tightly sealed containers.
- Keep your property clean and free of clutter.
- Reduce sources of humidity and excess moisture.
These are great ways to be proactive in your efforts to prevent cockroach infestation, but at the end of the day, the most reliable protection you can get is professional pest control services. Contact Lockwood Pest Control today for complete cockroach control and prevention services that give you the year-round protection you deserve.
Request Your Free Estimate
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation estimate.